Tuesday, December 16, 2008

of the cobwebs on my blog and a cold wintry day in Ratingen

i was very surprised when i got onto my blog and realised that the last time i posted was 2 1/2 months ago! where did all the time go? i couldn't even remember that i had written that post..

so much has happened and i would love so much to write them all here.. but time does not allow for me to reflect deeply now.. it's a cold cold day in ratingen and i am in a short-sleeve t-shirt sitting in a very nice office environment because i had only 45 mins to pack for this trip..

my heart is full.. and i have much to thank God for.. but that'll have to wait for another time in another place..

i came online to post this little youtube video that ryan took of me straight after my 2nd OD triathlon race.. i had such a wonderful time.. and i want to remember it.. thanks ryan! :)

1 comment:

limegreenspyda said...

omg.
I only just saw this.
And I want to die already, just a bit, for that moment when you finished the race.
You win.